The Word of my testimony
And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death. -Revelation 12:11
1. Love the Lord with an undivided and pure heart. Remember what He has done for me.
2. Exercise faith through abiding in the love of Christ, My Shepherd, My Vine, My Lord, My Saviour.
3. Seek The Kingdom, be ready for The Lord’s coming, watch, discern the spirits and be sober always.
4. Be led by The Holy Spirit. Trust and obey. Grieve not the Holy Spirit
5. Trust only His Word alone, not man’s neither own understanding.
6. Draw near to God, be a set apart and holy vessel, separated unto Him., having no other attachments.
7. Have abundant mercy, forgiveness, compassion toward others. Holding peace always with them that are lost.
8. Be emptied of all self and be filled with The Holy Spirit. Seek God’s approval and pleasure in body, soul and spirit.
9. Carry the cross, follow Yeshua.
10. Pray unceasing, seek, ask, knock, and receive from God, wisdom, understanding, guidance and help.
11. Daily surrender, daily committing all things, entrusting body, soul and spirit unto God who cares and undertakes.
And he humbled thee, and suffered thee to hunger , and fed thee with manna, which thou knewest not, neither did thy fathers know ; that he might make thee know that man doth not live by bread only, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of the LORD doth man live . – Deuteronomy 8:3